In a world stricken by uncertain economic condition, it is important for every individual to take measures to ensure that expenses are kept at a low. However, this
Here are some tips that you can use to effectively lower your expenses and get more out of your income:
- Skip dining out, especially during lunch at work. Make sure to prepare your own lunch at home and it could save you up to $20 a week!
- Go for a lesser grade gas when driving your car because you can get the same mileage for a much lesser price than premium gasoline.
- Borrow your books or CDs from friends instead of buying or renting them.
- Walk instead of ride. It applies
onwhether you are hailing a cab or driving your own car. If you can walk the distance, then go for it to add to your savings.
- Choose water instead of buying other unhealthy drinks. This is good not only for your pocket but for your health, as well.
- Don’t buy from a convenience store. There is a reason why they’re called as such. You pay more for the convenience they bring.
- Always pay down your mortgage. Do this whenever you have extra on your funds so you can pay off your mortgage loan in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Check your insurance policy. Make sure that your coverage is sufficient for your needs and there are no
unnneededadditions that could increase your premium.
- Conserve water. This is not only an eco-friendly reminder but also helps you to save lots of money on an annual basis if you learn to be persistent about keeping your water consumption low.
your badhabits that are costing you money, such as alcohol and cigarettes.